Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister David Ayalon on the “West Bank.”
- Okay… the things wrong with this video.
- That is Israel captured the West Bank from Jordan is True.
- That it was an act of self-defense is false. Israel launched a mass attack on Egypt, Syria, and Jordan. It was a pre-emptive move, not an act of self defense.
- That Jordan occupied the West Bank in 1948 and that no other Arab state recognized this annexation is True.
- That the commonly accepted name of the West Bank before 1948 was “Judea and Samaria” is false. Prior to 1948, the entire region of Israel/Palestine was simply referred to as the Mandate of Palestine. There was no internationally recognized name for the region known today as the West Bank.
- · LMAO Since when do Great Britain and Lord Balfour have the authority to award “not on the West Bank of the Jordan, but also the East Bank” to the world’s Jewish population.
- · Yes the Jew accepted the UN deal with a smile… This is what the first Israel Prime Minister said regarding the Palestinians’ refusal to accept the UN Partition Plan:
- "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
- The Occupied Palestinian Territories are just that. Occupied. That’s indisputable. In 1967, they had 0% Jewish Populations. Today that number is much higher as a result of illegal Israel colonization.